STTAA will be awarding the Academic Achievement Award to our Members’ children who have achieved excellent results in their studies for the academic year of 2015. Applications will be accepted beginning 19 Dec 2016 to no later than 5 Jan 2017, 3pm.
Applicants must observe the following:
- A) Only applicants who have been members of STTAA since 31 Dec 2015 or earlier are eligible to apply.
- B) This Award is open to all Members’ children who sat for examinations at any local primary or secondary schools, pre-universities, local or foreign universities, UEC exams and Malaysian public examinations.
Details of criteria are as follows:
(The Main Subjects are Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese, Mathematics and Science)
1) Kindergarten: 1st, 2nd, 3rd placings
2) Primary 1 & 2(all schools) : Final examination results on main subjects – 5A2B or above
3) Primary 3, 4, 5, & 6 (Sekolah Kebangsaan) : Final examination results on main subjects – 5A2B or above
4) Primary 3, 4, 5, & 6 (Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan): Final examination results on main subjects – 7A3B or above
5) Primary 6 UPSR(Sekolah Kebangsaan): Main subjects – 3A2B or above
6) Primary 6 UPSR (Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kabangsaan): Main subjects – 5A2B or above
7) Secondary Junior & Senior Class: 1st, 2nd, 3rd placing or the Grade must above 80
8) PT3 – 4A4B or above
9) UEC (Junior 3) – 3A3B or above
10) UEC (Senior 3) – 3A3B or above
11) SPM – 3A3B or above (BM must be Grade B & above)
12) STPM – 2A or above (BM must be Grade B & above)
13) Cambridge GCE A-Level – All pass with 2A or above
14) Overseas or Malaysian University Graduate diplomas for Bachelors, Masters or PhD
Each student is entitled to apply for one category only.
Those eligible to apply may proceed to the Sabah Tshung Tsin Alumni Association Secretariat and obtain an application form during office hours. A copy of the student’s birth certificate, one passport size photo, and a copy of the examination results certified by the Principal are to be submitted together with the application form by the closing date at the Secretariat. Successful applicants will be notified accordingly.
The awards will be given in a ceremony during the upcoming AGM. All unclaimed awards must be collected within 30 days of the AGM failing which the remainder will be forfeited.
STTAA Secretariat Office phone number: 088-232643
Office hours: 8.00am – 3.00pm, Monday to Friday.