SABAH TSHUNG TSIN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Scholarship Committee of Sabah Tshung Tsin Alumni Association (STTAA) will be giving away Scholarship for alumni’s children for Outstanding Academic Performance in 2014. You may submit a completed application form between 29.12.2015 (Tuesday) and 15.01.2016 (Friday). Any application submitted after 15.01.2016 will regrettably not be entertained.
The applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- The alumnus must be admitted as the member of STTAA before by 31.12.2014.
- The alumnus’ child who is studying at Public or Private Chinese Kindergarten, Primary Schools (including UPSR), Secondary Schools (Bridge Class, Junior/Senior UEC Exam, PTS, SPM or Final-Term Exam), Pre-University and University must fulfill one of the subject requirements:-
【Note: Main subjects refer to Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Science】
- Kindergarten Graduate Class (Final-Term Exam): 1st, 2nd & 3rd placing
- Primary 1 & 2 (Malay-medium or Mandarin-medium National School): Final-term exam – 5A2B or above on main subjects
- Primary 3, 4, 5 & 6 (Mandarin-medium National School): Final-term exam – 5A2B or above on main subjects
- Primary 3, 4, 5 & 6 (Malay-medium National School): Final-term exam – 7A3B or above on main subjects
- Primary 6 UPSR (Mandarin-medium National School): 3A2B or above on main subjects
- Primary 6 UPSR (Malay-medium National School): 5A2B or above on main subjects
- Bridge class, Junior or Senior class Final-term Exam: 1st, 2nd, 3rd placing or the average mark must be at least 80% or above
- PT3 – 4A4B or above
- UEC (Junior Middle Level) – 3A3B or above
- SPM – 3A3B or above, provided that Bahasa Malaysia is at least at Grade B & above
- UEC (Senior Middle Level) – 3A3B or above
- STPM – 2A or above, provided that Bahasa Malaysia is at least at Grade B & above
- Cambridge GCE A2-Level – All passed with 2As or above
- Overseas or Malaysia University Graduated Certificates
- Each applicant is entitled to apply for one category only.
- Eligible candidates are required to get an application form during office at the STTAA Secretariat’s office at Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School, Damai. A completed application form must be accompanied by a copy each of the child’s birth certificate, a passport-sized photo and a copy of the child’s academic result which was certified as true copy by Principal. The result of your application will be notified by letters.
- For successful applications, such Scholarship will be awarded during Annual General Meeting; such Scholarship must be collected within one (1) month from the date of Award failing which such Scholarship will be forfeited.
STTAA Secretariat’s contact: 088-232643
(Working hours: Mondays to Fridays: 8.00a.m. to 3.00p.m; Saturdays: 8.00a.m. to noon)
Sabah Tshung Tsin Alumni Association